diumenge, 11 de setembre del 2016

Arnau's Summer Diary



23rd June 2016: First Summer Holydays Day
Today, it's been the first day of my summer holidays. I didn`t do anything but staying at home and relaxing. I got up late, I had breakfast, then I watched TV and I had lunch at my grandparents. In the afternoon, I didn't do anything special, either. In the evening I went running, I had dinner, I watched TV again and I went to sleep. Tomorrow will be a different day to do lots of different things!

17th July 2016: Starting a computer programming course
Tomorrow will be the first of five days in a computer programming course in Barcelona. I'll be there with Martí Juanola. He's got some programming knowledges because he's been practising at home for a while, but I don`t. That's why I'm a little bit worried because I may not like it; but I'm so excited to learn new things too.
Resultat d'imatges de computer programming

22nd July 2016: Ending a computer programming course
Today has been the last day of the computer programming course. We both had a great time learning and we appreciate a lot the time we were there, even though we had to travel for four hours every day.

28th July 2016: My birthday
Today is my birthday!! In the morning I went to my grandparents' in Besalú and, my grandfather and I went for a walk in the mountains. In the afternoon I went to the cinema with some friends. We watched "The Purge".

30th July 2016: A beach day
Today, my family and I went to the beach. We had a great day! We took the car early in the morning and we went to Begur. We had lunch there and we were back home in the evening.
Resultat d'imatges de platja de begur

18th August: Reseting normality
There still are several vacation days remaining, but I started training basketball with my team today. Honestly, I'm so tired although I went running some times during this summer. We have training session tomorrow, too.

5th September 2016: Reaching the end
Just a few days left until we start school again and I still have to do most of my homework (as usual). Summer has gone so fast (as usual, too). I spent today at home doing homework and watching a film.

12th September 2016: Last Summer Holidays Day
Holidays are over. We're back to school, to normal life. Today I spent the day preparing everything for tomorrow and buying pens, pencils and paper sheets for the whole year.








1 comentari: